Most smartphones on the market do not include Dual SIM technology, but, that then begs the question of why you would want a dual SIM smartphone anyway?
What is a dual SIM smartphone?
A dual SIM phone is a phone that will allow you to have two sims inside one phone – it’s also a great way to carry a single device while keeping your personal and work lives separate.
In addition, a dual SIM phone lets you take advantage of the best deals when it comes to carriers.
Interestingly, the iPhone now supports dual SIM as well, whereas not that long ago it was only offered on Android devices.
For the older Apple iPhone users, it IS possible to connect a device to your iPhone and convert it into dual SIM.
So let’s cover the details:
How to Easily Convert Your Apple iPhone into Dual SIM in Canada and the USA
Turning our iPhone into a dual SIM is possible with a device called PIECE.
Let us explore how it works and the procedures necessary.
How does PIECE work?
PIECE is a very user-friendly device. Once you have one, all you need to do is simply insert the SIM card that we have chosen in the device, activate it, and then pair it with your iPhone via Bluetooth.
Once it is configured, your iPhone will work just like any other Dual SIM mobile. That is, we will immediately start receiving phone calls and messages on the iPhone, even if we do not have the SIM card stored locally on it.
This is especially useful for those who are forced to always carry two telephones, usually a private one and another for work.
PIECE is compatible with any GSM, EGSM, DCS, or PCS card. It also has an app, through which we can control anything that runs on the SIM card. This includes messages and phone calls.
PIECE – iPhone Compatibility
- iPhone 5 / 5S / 5C / SE
- iPhone 6 / 6S / 6 Plus / 6S Plus
- iPad / iPad Air / iPad Mini
- Smartphones / Android
PIECE device overview
- The PIECE device offers a Micro SIM card slot, Micro USB charge, Main Switch, and Function key.
- All we have to do is to insert the SIM card into the PIECE device and connect it to our iPhone. Then, you can start using the second SIM. And voila, you convert your iPhone to Dual SIM.
PIECE has very good features and is available in a small size that allows you to store it in your pocket or wallet.
- PIECE supports not only iPhones but Android devices too. In that case, if your Android device is a dual SIM, then you can use PIECE as a triple SIM!
Features of PIECE device
The amazing features of the PIECE device are as follows.
- One button to answer a phone call
- Security Alert
- Remote Camera
- Selfie Control
- Lost Phone Alarm
- Text Messaging
- Bluetooth 4.0
- Micro Sim
- Battery: 150 Hours Standby Time
- Designed to be as thin as possible
- 4 hrs talking time
- IOS & Android supported
- Bluetooth Ready
PIECE device Price and availability
- Sale: PIECE is already on sale on an Indian website.
- Price: INR 3,900/-
- Colors: The PIECE device is available in both Black and White colors.
This is all about the PIECE device and how we can convert our iPhone into Dual SIM mode. Awesome, isn’t it? Soon, I will use this myself and let you know my review. Stay tuned to our website for more like this!
If you have any queries regarding the PIECE device, features, and usage, let us know in the comments. We will get back to you to solve all your questions as soon as possible.
If you have already used this device, please share your experiences with our readers.
I hope this article will help many of you to convert iPhone to Dual SIM.
Which device do you use to convert an iPhone to dual SIM?