Download WhatsApp Desktop app for Windows and Mac OS Users: WhatsApp, the world’s popular and largest instant messaging service has rolled out full or end-to-end encryption for its 1 billion users across all devices, including iPhones, Android, Windows, Blackberry and Nokia phones. Finally, WhatsApp found a new way to stay in touch with friends from anywhere and anytime from your Desktop/Laptop. For that, WhatsApp has introduced a desktop app. Now, you can be in touch with your friends through WhatsApp from Desktop, Laptop, Mobile app and through the Web version of WhatsApp. The desktop app is an extension of our mobile device. This app shows up all the conversations and messages from our mobile device.
At present WhatsApp is available for Windows 8+ users and Mac OS 10.9 users and is synced with WhatsApp on your mobile device. Because the app runs natively on your desktop, you’ll have support for native desktop notifications, better keyboard shortcuts, and more.
How to Download WhatsApp Desktop App for Windows and MAC OS:
To download the WhatsApp desktop app kindly follow the steps blow. The size of desktop WhatsApp is 61.5 MB.
- To download the WhatsApp desktop App, visit here from your desktop browser
- After downloading the WhatsApp desktop app, setup and run the software on your desktop or laptop.
- Once the app is installed, the WhatsApp desktop app will open up on your screen.
- Once you opened the app, scan the QR code using the WhatsApp app on your phone (look for WhatsApp Web menu under Settings). See the below image for reference. Make sure that your phone is connected to Internet.
- That’s it! Your WhatsApp for desktop displays as following. The WhatsApp for desktop is same as the WhatsApp web.
How to use WhatsApp Desktop app:
- Easier to get in touch with your friends through Desktop.
- We can create a new group, can change Profile & status, etc.
- You can do necessary settings from the settings tab
That’s all!. Now you can use WhatsApp on your desktop and get in touch with all your friends and family members. If you have any queries about this topic, kindly let us know through your comments below.
WhatsApp for Windows PC Keyboard Shortcuts
- Ctrl + N: Start a new chat
- Ctrl + F: Search
- Ctrl + Backspace: Delete chat
- Ctrl + Shift + N: Start new group chat
- Ctrl + Shift + M: Mute Chat
- Ctrl + E: Archive chat
- Ctrl + Shift + U: Change read status
WhatsApp for Mac OS Keyboard Shortcuts
- Command + N: Start a new chat
- Command + F: Search
- Command + Backspace: Delete chat
- Command + Shift + N: Start new group chat
- Command + Shift + M: Mute Chat
- Command + E: Archive chat
- Command + Shift + U: Change read status