As an Android smartphone user, you will certainly be aware of the Google Play Store.
The Google Play Store is the “go-to” place where you download and install various Android apps onto your Android device.
Android-powered smartphones are the most-used phones globally – YES, more than the Apple iPhone.
If you’re an Android user, you’ll definitely visit the Google Play Store from time to time – after all, it is the only platform where you can find all Android apps and games in one place.
Now, you are here to find ways to earn free Google Play Store Credit, and Google Play points – and we are going to cover 9 ways in this article.
Whether the app you wish to download is a free or a paid one, you can download it from the Google Play Store with literally a single click. It is very simple to install free apps on your Android device, but some apps require some payment method or Play Store Credit. In this article, I will detail how to earn free Google Play credit.
BUT, before you move along, (and if you like video) you can watch the first 60-seconds of this YouTube video which I found particularly helpful. The video covers two additional ways you can earn free Google Play Store credit (so does that mean we now offer you 11 ways??). If you don’t want to watch the video, then read along where we cover the 9 ways to earn free Google Play Store credit.
What is Google Play Store Credit and How to Earn Free Google Play Credit
Google Play credit is the money you add from a credit/debit card or a Google Play gift card.
Gift cards can be quickly purchased on the web or from your Android device. The great thing about Google Play Credits is that they never expire. First and foremost, Google is an advertisement company equipped to target the right people with quality ads.
In this thread, we detail a process that will actually give you real money to spend in the Google Play Store, and discuss how to earn Google play credit.
It’s not exactly what you would term “big money,” but it’s at least sufficient to purchase an app or two every month. The gift card can be purchased with promo codes, which can also be used for purchasing paid Android apps and games.
How does it work?
1. Add Credits
Just follow the simple steps given below to add credits:
- Go to play.google.com.
- Click on the Settings icon and go to My Account.
- Click on Add credit/debit card or Redeem.
- If you wish to purchase google play credits using your credit/debit card, enter your card details and hit Save.
- If you want to redeem cash, then enter the appropriate gift card or promo code.
2. Use the Credit during Checkout
To use your Google Play credit during checkout, just follow the simple steps given below:
- Go to play.google.com.
- Click on the app/game that you want to purchase.
- Click the Buy link on the webpage.
- Select Continue.
- Choose the Payment option or use the redeemed amount.
- You can also add your card details in this section. Then follow the page instructions.
3. Check Play Store Balance
- Go to play.google.com.
- Click on Settings >> My Account.
- This way you can review your balance under Payment Method.
Benefits of Google Play Store credit
- Having Google Play Store credit in your account protects you from the regular hassle of adding balance through your card.
- Credit provides quick access to download apps and speeds up payment.
- If you are a frequent downloader of paid apps, then keeping the credit added to your account is crucial.
7 Simple Ways to Earn Free Google Play Credit
Here are the 7 best and simplest ways of earning free Google Play Credit. Check out the different ways to earn money via the Google Play Credit on your Android device:
1. Google Opinion Rewards
Google Opinion Rewards is an official app developed by Google Consumer Surveys. It is a great way to get Google Play Store credits without having to add any money or buy any gift card. The app sends you free surveys once every week. Just answer them and you’ll receive up to $1.00 in Play Store credits for each. The survey questions will be quite relevant and accessible.
Google Opinion Rewards will send you a notification when a survey is ready for you, and the credit will be transferred to your Play Store account upon finishing it. This credit is basically free Google Play money. This app comes free of cost and is compatible with every Android phone or tablet.
How do Google Opinion Rewards work?
Here is the full procedure of the Google Opinion Rewards including the installation, creation of a new account, and survey conduction. Check it out!
Step 1: Install Google Opinion Rewards
First of all, head to the Google Play Store, then search for and install Google Opinion Rewards.
Step 2: Create a Profile
- Upon installing Google Opinion Rewards, you need to launch the app. Once you launch it, you should receive a quick introduction about the app.
- You can simply skip this introduction part just by tapping on the Skip button.
- The app will then ask you to provide some information about yourself.
- They ask for this information to receive your demographic, which will be related to the surveys. This includes your age group, postal code, gender, language, etc.
- Google Opinion Rewards will ask whether you wish to accept occasional surveys, so you can pick from the options.
- Once your profile is created, you’ll be directed to the app dashboard where you can view your Google Play credit and reward history.
- When any survey is available, you’ll be notified about it. You can access it in the Google Opinion Rewards dashboard.
Step 3: Take a Survey
- Once you’re done creating a profile, you’ll be taken to the app’s main menu.
- You’ll be greeted by an overlay explaining that you’ll receive notifications when a survey is available to you.
- Tap anywhere on the screen to dismiss this overlay, and you’ll see your Opinion Rewards dashboard.
- To ensure best results, answer the survey questions as genuinely as possible. If it’s a paying survey, your Google Play account will be credited with the payment upon completion.
- You can check your available balance from the menu. Use it to purchase goods from the play store.
2. Get Paid to Play Games Through Mistplay
Believe it or not, someone will actually pay you to play games – and it’s called Mistplay.
You can find new games in your list, choose from a selection of games, and you can start earning right away. Mistplay pays you with points when you play and/or watch games, and you can them redeem your units (points) for actual cash rewards.
Luckstastic is another free Android and IOS app that, like Mistplay, pays cash. You can also earn rewards. You can choose from gift cards (several to choose from), and choose your games that you want to play.
FreeMyApps is another awesome app that rewards free gift cards not only for Google Play, but also for Amazon, Xbox, Spotify, Starbucks, Skype, etc. It is one of the best apps to help you earn free Google Play credits. This app offers credits just for trying new, free apps and games and allows you to redeem credits for gift cards.
How to get free google play credit with FreeMyApps?
- Install FreeMyApps from the Play Store.
- Download and play free new apps and games.
- Earn credits simply by trying these apps and games.
- Redeem your credits for free gift cards.
4. Free Gift Cards app
Free Gift Cards is one of the best apps that offers free credit for the Google Play Store, Amazon, iTunes, Xbox, PlayStation, Paypal and many more sites. This app offers you several deals which you need to complete before earning your rewards. With Free Gift Cards, you earn points by running apps in the Point offers, watching videos on Point offers, inviting your friends to try Free Gift Cards, and even just simply logging into the app every day.
Get Free Play Credit with Free Gift Cards
- First of all, install the Free Gift Cards app from the Play Store.
- Complete offers to earn free play credits.
- Now, redeem rewards with your points.
- You can then invite friends and earn points.
AppNana is one of the most popular rewards apps that offer free credit for the Google Play Store, Amazon, Paypal, Xbox, iTunes, etc. This one allows you to try the app for free and redeem gift cards to use. The app should be opened after installation so that you can earn points.
How to earn free google play credits with AppNana?
- Install AppNana from the Play Store.
- Download free apps to earn rewards.
- Receive your points and redeem them for gift cards.
- Receive 400 points daily just for logging into the app.
JunoWallet is another alternative app that offers you rewards and free gift cards. With JunoWallet, you can earn credits by playing games, watching videos, completing surveys, making calls, and inviting your friends. JunoWallet also offers gift cards for Amazon, iTunes, Xbox, eBay, and many other stores.
How to get free play store credit with JunoWallet?
- Install JunoWallet from the Play Store.
- Sign up for the app using either your Facebook account or Email.
- Download a few apps or complete some surveys to get credit.
- Upon earning credits, go to the shop and pick your rewards.
7. Cubic Reward
Cubic Reward offers free gift cards for playing the hottest apps and games on your Android device. With these credits, you can purchase any app or game from the Play Store through a very easy and simple process. Cubic Rewards is a secure app and lets you run any app very quickly.
How to Get free play credit codes with Cubic Reward?
- First, install Cubic Reward from the Google Play Store.
- You can now browse and download your favorite apps and games.
- You need to run those apps and games to earn reward points.
- Earn credits for referring the Cubic Reward app to your friends.
- Earn bonus points to use the app every day and joining daily events.
- Redeem the credits to earn free cash or gift cards.
Cubic Reward can offer you free credits for Amazon, iTunes, Paypal, Starbucks, Tango, and much more.
8. Tap Cash Rewards
Tap Cash Rewards is a simple and efficient app that earns you credit codes. Similarly to the other apps, you must download free apps and games to earn your points and redeem gift cards. You can earn credits within the Google Play Store as well as Amazon.com, Paypal, Freecharge, Skype, and several others.
How do Tap Cash Rewards work?
- Firstly, install the Tap Cash Rewards app from the Play Store.
- Download the newest games and apps via Tap Cash Rewards.
- You can now play these free games and run the apps to complete the offers and earn credits.
- Once you earn enough credits, you can use these credits to redeem gift cards or cash rewards!
- You can even invite your friends and earn more credits.
These are the seven best ways to earn free Google Play credits. So, I hope this list of apps lets you find out how to earn free Google Play Credit in the above-mentioned ways. Get out there and earn some free money!