Sometimes you get frustrated with yourself because you’ve deleted some data files or some important content, being freckle minded. Then you might realize the requirement of the file and you will search for any option or trick to get back those files or a part of them. So to fix all these kind of situations easily, today I’m here with a new powerful data recovery software called Wondershare Data Recovery which can retrieve your permanently lost or deleted files from your PC or storage device in simple steps.
About Wondershare Data Recovery and it’s Key Features:
- It helps you to easily retrieve your lost videos, photos, music, documents, emails, etc. from your PC’s hard drive or any other storage devices.
- It supports data recovery from recycle bin, hard drive, memory card, flash drive, digital camera and cam-coders.
- It recovers the formatted and deleted files with their original file names and paths.
- We can activate an option called Deep Scan to launch a thorough search of your disk.
- We can recover multiple files using registered software.
- We can download videos from 1000+ video sharing sites.
- It recovers files in 550+ formats from your computer storage quickly, safely and completely.
- Wondershare Data Recovery Software will work on Windows 10 and also on Windows 8.1/8/7 as well as Vista/XP. It also works on Mac OS X (Mac OS X 10.6, 10.7 and 10.8, 10.9, 10.10 Yosemite) on iMac, MacBook, Mac Pro etc.
How to Recover Lost Data with Wondershare data recovery?
STEP1: Download and Install Wondershare Data Recovery
You can easily download the software at Wondershare Data Recovery official website for a free trial version of 100MB (memory) to recover for free. Once you downloaded it, you can easily install it without any problem in just one minute.
Afterwards, click the Wondershare application icon on your desktop or in start windows bar to launch the application.
STEP 2: Click Standard Mode:
After the program has executed you can choose the “Standard Mode”. Where you can find the options such as Lost File Recovery, Partition Recovery, Raw File Recovery and Resume Recovery select which suits you the best.
STEP 3: Select “Lost Files Recovery”:
Lost Files Recovery option lets you recover files from a partition or a removable media. You can recover the files that have been deleted by pressing Shift + Delete or the files that have been removed from the recycle bin regardless from a computer or removable media.
STEP 4: Select the path of the lost files and decide whether to enable deep scan:
You need to specify the location for your lost files and select the deep scan if your files were removed through formatting.
STEP 5: Start to scan:
After you have selected the path of your lost files you can go ahead and select start to begin searching for your lost files.
STEP 6: Preview the found files and select the ones you want to recover:
After you have clicked start the software will start searching for your lost files once they have been found you can preview them.
- Click “Recover” to get your lost files back
Note: If you want to recover data from a removable device, connect it to the computer before you launch the program
This is the best method of restoring permanently deleted files or lost files using a software called Wondershare Data Recovery from your Windows computer or laptop. Wondershare Data Recovery works well, and it’s a good option for all kind of users of technology. The trial version is full-featured, and the only limitation is that you can’t recover more than 100MB of files. After that point, you’ll have to purchase a full license for $39.95. Wondershare Data Recovery supports both Windows and Mac users. You can download the Wondershare Data Recovery for Mac here. Hope, this article helps you to restore deleted files or lost files from your system in the best way.