For many reasons, it can be helpful to have money in your PayTm wallet. Perhaps, your money is currently in your Mobikwik account. Luckily, it’s possible to transfer money from your Mobikwik account to your PayTm wallet.
But, up to what amount can we transfer money from Mobikwik to PayTm? Don’t fret—we will answer all your questions clearly in this article. Continue reading to learn more.
How to Transfer Money from Mobikwik to PayTm
Here, I will answer all your queries one-by-one. The process of transferring money from Mobikwik to PayTm is as follows.
Steps to send Money from Mobikwik to PayTm Wallet online
To transfer money from Mobikwik to PayTm online, follow these steps.
- Open the Mobikwik website and log into your account.
- There, click on either the Pay or Transfer option that is available at the top middle of the website.
- Once there, you will see options send to a wallet or bank. Obviously, we should select the Send to Wallet option, as we want to transfer to our PayTm wallet.
- Next, enter the mobile number associated with your PayTm account as well as the amount you want to transfer.
- Once you are done entering details, double-check your mobile number and then click Send.
- Once you click on the Send option, you will be shown a confirmation screen. Again, double-check all the details before sending the money.
- Next, you will view payment options like a credit card, a debit card, or a Net banking. Select any one of the payment methods, enter the details, and lastly enter the password or OTP and follow the subsequent instructions.
- That’s it! The money has now been transferred successfully from your Mobikwik wallet to your PayTm wallet.
Note: Points redeemed for cash cannot be transferred to other wallets or bank accounts. You can transfer amounts added to your wallet through a bank account or cash-back to your Mobikwik Wallet.
- The amount that is in my wallet is redeemed through points, that is the reason why I cannot transfer that amount to my another wallet.
Can we send money directly from our Mobikwik Wallet Balance to the PayTm wallet?
As of now, there is no direct option of sending money from your Mobikwik wallet to your PayTm account. But, we are expecting this feature to be included soon. Other than point redemption, we believe you can send normal cash to other bank accounts.
If you are looking to transfer money from your Mobikwik wallet to your bank account, then you’ll have to wait for our upcoming article. There, you’ll find all the answers.
Note: A new network is working on this issue. We will update you with all the details as soon as possible.
I hope this article solves all your queries regarding how to transfer money from Mobikwik to PayTm. If you have any other questions, feel free to ask us in the comment section below. We will get back to you to solve all your queries as soon as possible!
Which online wallet do you use to make online transactions?