Wireless headphones priced below Rs 10,000 in India: The majority of electronic devices today are designed to be mobile. You are constantly on the go, and your tech should be able to keep up with you. Smartphones and laptops are getting smaller, lighter and more hands-free day-by-day. But recently, from the past few years, headphones have also been following this trend. Forwarding Wireless Headphones are into the market. In today’s world, you don’t see a cable connecting your laptop, smartphone or tablet together with your headphones, all they are now available as Wireless.
Choosing the right pair of headphones is much harder than you think. Unlike buying a smartphone, where all features are tangible and on paper, the true quality of headphones is very subjective and differs from person to person.
Every ear is unique and finding the right match for it requires in-depth research and comparison. In this list of “6 Best Wireless Headphones under Rs 10000 in India,” we have covered some of the leading brands in the industry and compared their products on the basis of sound signature, design and durability, additional features and value for money. Check out the pros and cons of these exceptional over-the-head / on-ear headphones and decide which one is suited best for your listening style.
Basic Knowledge About Headphone
One of the first considerations in choosing wireless headphones is deciding which ones are most comfortable. There are a few different styles of Bluetooth headphones that rest differently on your head and ears. You want headphones that you can wear for long periods of time without your ears or head becoming fatigued.
Over The Ears
These headphones cover your entire ear. Generally larger than both on-ear and earbud-style headphones, these are some of the most comfortable headphones you will find. They are usually heavily cushioned around the ears and have cushioned headbands to keep your head and ears from hurting during prolonged use.
This type of headphones rests over or against your ears and comes in a number of different styles and sizes. They are often convenient for travel, as many of them fold up into the headband, making them more portable than over-the-ear headphones. Since these headphones press against your ears, they can sometimes cause fatigue and become uncomfortable over long periods of use.
Also known as wireless earbuds, these are much smaller than both on-ear and over-the-ear headphones. They fit right into your ear and generally don’t have a headband. This style is ultraportable but doesn’t have the speaker size to deliver the type of audio quality that over-the-ears and on-ear headphones provide.
Best 5 Wireless headphones priced below Rs 10,000 in India
1. Sennheiser RS 120 II
The RS 120 II wireless headphones not only opens you to a world of true freedom of movement but also, breathes new life into audio with its sleek design. It’s detailed, balanced sound reproduction coupled with strong bass response makes it an ideal choice for all types of music and TV applications.
Rediscover the world of wireless freedom with a touch of simplicity and elegance.
- Open, stereo, supra-aural, wireless RF headphone system
- Detailed, analytical sound reproduction with strong bass response
- Suitable for all types of modern music and TV applications
- Wireless freedom with reception through walls and ceilings
- Range of up to 100 metres (300 feet)
- Control elements conveniently positioned to provide easy, intuitive operation
- Transmitter with metal cradle for storing and recharging the headphones
- Optional wall mounting of transmitter possible
- Very lightweight headphones, extremely comfortable to wear
- Appealing, modern design
- Rechargeable NiMH batteries included (size: AAA)
- 2-year warranty
- Rs. 5998 (incl. all Taxes while writing this article).
2. SONY MDR-XB650BT
The Sony MDR XB650BT headphones deliver excellent sound performance with crisp and sharp playback. There is minimal audio leakage from the headphones and we can be able to listen to the music at relatively high levels without annoying the users sitting next to us.
The headphones offer a good amount of bass and we did not witness any distortion in the mid and high tones.Whether indoor or outdoor, the headphones were a great in terms of music experience and answering calls
- Neodymium dynamic drivers deliver precise sound
- NFC One-touch for instant connectivity
- Swivel design for easy packing
- Built-in mic for hands-free calls
- EXTRA BASS™ 2 for deep, punchy sound
- Built-in mic for hands-free calls
- Long battery life for non-stop listening
- Cushioned ear pads for total comfort
- Rs. 5,999 (incl. all Taxes while writing this article).
3. JBL E40BT
The company is betting huge on a new range of wireless and wired headphones and earphones (in-ears). The JBL Synchros E40BT on-the-ear model is one of them.It is the winner of a prestigious Red Dot award for product design in 2014, our candy-red JBL Synchros E40BT headphones look attractive and make quite the fashion statement. They are available in black, white, blue and purple as well.
The on-the-ear design of the Synchros E40BT involves earcups that swivel 90 degrees. The unit can fold into a compact shape for easy storage and transport.
- Bluetooth™ enabled technology for wireless calling and streaming music play. Built-in ShareMe technology allows simultaneous, wireless music-listening among 2 ShareMe-equipped headphones.
- Built-in, USB rechargeable lithium-ion battery provides 16 hours of uninterrupted listening. And when the battery dies, the included aux cable allows for passive listening.
- Ear-cup-based microphone with echo cancellation technology for hands-free calling with clear voice transmission.
- JBL signature sound with PureBass performance and premium 40mm drivers deliver’s full spectrum sound with uninhibited clarity and powerful bass.
- Ergonomic headband and textured, leatherette ear cushions give an ultra-comfortable fit and effective noise isolation.
- Assertive, contemporary styling in five colour combinations.
- Rs. 7,699 (incl. all Taxes writing this article).
4. Skullcandy Uproar Wireless
Enjoy all-day listening to Supreme Sound™ while you ditch the cord. The Uproar Wireless on-ear headphones use Bluetooth® functionality for onboard music control and have a built in mic, long lasting battery and comfortable ear pads.
- Lithium-ion battery
Ensures extended listening.
- On-ear design
Features synthetic leather ear pillows with sound-isolating technology.
- Neodymium magnets with 40mm drivers
Provide powerful audio.
Lets you wirelessly pair the headphones with your compatible device.
- Microphone and remote
For music control and phone calls.
- Micro USB charging cable included
So you can keep enjoying the music.
- 32 ohms impedance
To efficiently conduct power.
- Rs. 5,499 (incl. all Taxes while writing this article).
- Rs. 3,999 (incl. all Taxes while writing this article).
5. Philips SHB4000/00
- Clear and natural wireless sound.
- Enjoy balanced, natural sound via 32mm neodymium drivers.
- Bluetooth-enabled wireless music & call control convenience.
- Soft cushions for longer wearing comfort.
- Rs. 2,798 (incl. all Taxes while writing this article).
So, that’s all for you tech lovers, hope you guys enjoyed the article by knowing “Five best wireless headphones priced below Rs 10,000 in India.”
If you like to add anymore best wireless headset to our list, then let us know in the below comments. We will include them in our article in the next update.
If you have any experiences with these wireless headphones then write them in the comment section below.
Which wireless headphones do you use? or Which wireless headphones you are going to buy?